Applications for the summer 2020 class of Conexus Interns are now being accepted!
As a Conexus Intern, high school students will be able to get hands-on, work-based experience in advanced manufacturing and logistics careers. If accepted, students will be employed over six weeks full time at a local Conexus industry partner with the potential to make over $2,000 over the course of the summer.
- Applicants must be 16 years old or older
- Must have participated in advanced manufacturing, logistics, engineering and/or IT coursework
- Have an attendance rate of 95% or better during the fall semester
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better
- Provide own transportation to and from internship site
- Be drug free
For questions, please email program coordinator Brian Evans (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.