- This event has passed.
16 Tech Innovation District Resources for Advanced Manufacturing and Logistics
February 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Conexus Indiana collaborated with 16 Tech Innovation District to preview innovation opportunities for established and young companies as well as entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in the 50-acre downtown Indianapolis innovation district.
View the speakers presentations and the full webinar below:
- 16 Tech: A newly built Innovation District that offers collaborative and affordable solutions for technology adoption.
- Emerging Manufacturing Collaboration Center (EMC2): A collaborative space that will allow new and existing manufacturers to utilize state-of-the-art equipment, including GE Additive’s Binder Jet technology, to train employees, conduct third-party pilot manufacturing and increase awareness of products and software applications.
- 1776: A shared working space for startups, innovators, entrepreneurs and makers, which includes resources, programs and creative energy to incubate new ideas and scale their businesses.
- Machyne: A community-oriented makerspace with access to extensive resources and a full suite of powerful, cutting-edge tools – from woodworking and metal fabrication to 3D printing & laser cutting.
- NEXT Studios: A venture studio with experienced entrepreneurs who help visionaries shape their ideas, craft them through a repeatable process and move them forward with capital and talent.