Creating Next Gen Supply Chains Leveraging Amazon Web Services Technology
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Conexus Indiana’s Emerging Technology Showcase Series will feature “Creating Next Gen Supply Chains Leveraging Amazon Web Services Technology” in an interactive webinar on Thursday, June 24, 2021, at 12 PM to 1 PM ET.
About the Event
The pandemic has disrupted supply chain planning and created new challenges for the entire manufacturing industry. Unforeseen factors caused by the pandemic have triggered changes in consumer demand; specifically, shifts in consumer behavior towards e-commerce, shortages and increased costs of key raw materials, and placed a major emphasis on regional supply chain agility. Traditional planning and optimization methods are unable to account for this complexity and can prevent organizations from achieving their true capabilities around agility and resilience.
AI and ML, advanced analytics, and other cloud technologies are helping manufacturers integrate supply chain data silos, gain new real-time insights for data driven business decisions, and driving supply chain reinvention. To overcome new challenges and disruptions, supply chains need the capability to evolve with speed and agility, now more than ever. Creating Next Gen Supply Chains are required to remain competitive, and improve profitability, growth and innovation.
Learn how to leverage Amazon Web Services technology to launch business agility strategies and build resiliency into your plant operations and supply chain ecosystem to confidently prepare for any new challenges and disruption in the future.
Join us to learn
- How dynamic automation and real-time data insights are created with cloud infrastructure and services like AI/ML, IoT, data analytics, digital twins, and blockchain
- How Amazon’s autonomous supply chain works
- How and where to start in building Next Gen Supply Chains
- Introduction – Mitch Landess, VP of Innovation and Digital Transformation – Conexus Indiana
- Presentation by AWS – Mike Brown, Supply Chain Leader for Global and Strategic Accounts – Amazon Web Services
- Mitch Landess, VP of Innovation and Digital Transformation, Conexus Indiana
- Mike Brown, Supply Chain Leader for Global and Strategic Accounts, Amazon Web Services
- Christopher Pagano, Enterprise Account Executive of Indiana, Amazon Web Services
About Conexus’ Emerging Tech Showcase Series
Conexus Indiana’s Emerging Technology Showcase is a series highlighting specific Smart Manufacturing solutions or programs that offer a value proposition to advanced manufacturing and logistics (AML) industries.
Conexus Indiana qualifies featured technologies or programs to be commercially launched while still early-stage. The intent is to give Indiana-based AML companies exposure and direct access to credible resources that offer a competitive advantage prior to its widespread adoption.