The world adapted to remote collaboration three years ago. It was sudden and pervasive and most of us quickly learned a myriad of virtual meeting platforms. They proved easy and effective for discussions and training sessions that would otherwise occur in a conference room. Where these platforms fell short, and still fall short, is for remote collaboration in the field. Virtual plant tours, equipment troubleshooting, maintenance training, and product demos remained cumbersome due to the hands-on nature of these tasks. Fortunately, next-generation tools are emerging specifically for the field-intensive nature of advanced manufacturing and logistics.
Watch the webinar recording to experience a test drive of one such tool as we remotely tour Elkhart-based NIBCO, a valves, fittings and flow control product manufacturer. NIBCO has deployed Klabra, a platform developed by Indianapolis-based Hodei Technology, to eliminate the distance between the plant floor and remote subject matter expertise. Jump into the tour to experience it for yourself.
(5 mins) Welcome & Introductions
- Mitch Landess, VP of Innovation and Digital Transformation, Conexus Indiana
(15 mins) Facility Tour via Klabra Demo
- Steve Noto, Plant Manager & Senior Director of Advanced Technologies, NIBCO – Virginia Plant
- Brian Decker, Engineering Manager, NIBCO – Virginia Plant
(10 mins) Technology Solutions for a Connected Workforce
- Guy Mascaro, President & CEO at Hodei Technology
- Dan Murnane, EVP, Business Development at Hodei Technology
(15 mins) Audience Q&A
- Facilitated by Conexus Indiana