Hardtech Entrepreneurship Networking Event
About the Event
As members of The Heritage Group and gBETA Industry 4.0 Accelerator programs, please join Addman Engineering, Conexus Indiana and our partners on September 27 from 3-5:30 p.m. Eastern Time to tour an advanced manufacturing facility in Westfield, Indiana, and network with hardtech peers.
Addman Engineering leverages Industry 4.0 tech to produce high-end, complex metal parts for its commercial space, defense and automotive customers. The firm started its journey 9 years ago as a startup called 3rd Dimension. In March 2021, it was acquired by Addman Group, a division of American Industrial Partners headquartered in Bonita Springs, Florida, and moved into a 27,000-square-foot facility to scale-up production.
The event is an opportunity for hardtech entrepreneurs to tour a tech-enabled, advanced manufacturing facility and become more connected with peers, potential mentors, and key assets within Indiana’s entrepreneurial ecosystem (i.e., venture capital, accelerators, and industry support organizations).
- Welcome (10 mins)
- Ryan Henderson, Director of Innovation & Digital Transformation at Conexus Indiana
- Addman Engineering Story & Facility Tour (50 mins)
- Bob Markley, EVP at Addman Engineering
- Location: 17075 Oak Ridge Rd, Westfield, IN 46074
- Hardtech Entrepreneurship Networking (90 mins)
- Conexus Indiana & partners
- Location: Field Brewing, 303 E. Main St., Westfield, IN 46074
- Drinks and appetizers will be provided!
- 3 PM Facility Tour: Addman Engineering, 17075 Oak Ridge Rd, Westfield, IN 46074
- 4 PM Networking (after the tour): Field Brewing, 303 E. Main St., Westfield, IN 46074
Questions: Contact Ryan Henderson (email@example.com)
The registration page has closed.