Heartland Ventures is a Midwest-based venture capital firm connecting large Middle America companies with vital technology being developed on the coasts. Our proven model helps corporations embrace a competitive, early-adopter approach while helping startups spark meaningful conversations with key corporate decision-makers. Since 2016, we’ve invested in seven portfolio companies, facilitated over 114 startup connections for Heartland corporations, and created over $65 Million in pipeline revenue for our portfolio companies.
Heartland Ventures is based in the Midwest with a full-time presence in South Bend, IN, Columbus, OH and Indianapolis. Because we work so closely with coastal startups, you’ll also find us frequently in San Francisco/Silicon Valley and New York City.
While many of our investments fall within Manufacturing, Logistics, Real Estate, Construction and Human Resources because of the high concentration of these businesses in our region, we have an extensive network that spans a wide variety of industries.
Ways to Engage
- Raising a round <$5mm and you already have a lead investor
- B2B strategy and a target market within Real Estate Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Construction Technolgy, Logistics Technology and/or HR Technology
- Your technology (product) is developed and the primary focus for this raise is on growing sales
- We’re focused on adding value
- Our decision-making process is focused on one key factor: can we add value to your startup?
- We will determine if we can help de-risk your aspirations of Midwestern expansion by generating customer validation… even before we invest!
- We can have an immediate impact on expediting the sales process with key accounts from within our network of industry-leading executives.