Conexus Indiana, in partnership with IU Kelley School of Business Center for Excellence in Manufacturing, set out to measure Indiana’s manufacturing and logistics industries’ readiness and early adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies in 2020, and again in 2021. How Indiana’s advanced manufacturers and logistics companies respond to the advent of Industry 4.0 impacts every aspect of the Hoosier economy as well as the global economy. It’s against this backdrop that Conexus Indiana launched our annual survey of Indiana manufacturers to measure Indiana’s progress toward Industry 4.0 adoption. Our first study “Charting Indiana’s Path from Early Adoption to Widespread Application of Industry 4.0 Technologies,” was published in 2020. “The First Signpost on the Road from Early Adoption to Widespread Application of Industry 4.0 Technologies” is our second report, the findings of which clearly show momentum for AML companies.
The webinar will distill the 2021 report’s key findings/recommendations and provide you with an understanding of where Indiana’s AML companies are positioned on the technology adoption curve. Join us to support Indiana’s successful journey into the fourth industrial revolution!
- Prof. Mark Frohlich, Director of the Center for Excellence in Manufacturing, Associate Professor of Operations Management at IUPUI
- Mitch Landess, VP of Innovation & Digital Transformation at Conexus Indiana
- Ryan Henderson, Director of Innovation & Digital Transformation at Conexus Indiana
- Intro to Conexus Indiana & Industry 4.0
- Background on Annual Tech Adoption Research
- Conexus Indiana Resources
- Summary of Key Findings & Recommendations
- Technology Adoption in the Conexus Network
- Audience Q&A